Warning new cllrs
Responding to Persimmon
Sustaining 'the story'
Eric Pickles MP
Minister of Transport
Developer letters 1
Old people's home
York Chief exec
Secretary of State
Minister's Call-in letter
Archeologist 5 2012
CYC Chief Exec
CYC Chief exec
Freedom of Information
The experts say
York City Planning documents online
The Final Report
Kindle edition of Finding Fulford is now available
The Fulford Tapestry
Legal questions, anomalies and contentions at Fulford
Related to the proposed Germany Beck development
- Is there any redress against inaccuracies in the planning submissions?
- Can inconvenient papers, withdrawn by the developer, be considered?
- Do developers owe a duty of care to the law or community?
- Are the COYC responsible for the accuracy when checking any claims? If
not, who is responsible?
- Why is it not possible to demand access to the flooding and traffic
calculations under the freedom of information provisions?
- Can denial of access for research be legally portrayed as proof of
absence? (Logically, absence of proof is not proof of absence)
- What conditions must be fulfilled before matters can be referred to the
This was the list that I took to a number of meetings with officials and
raised in my opening statement at the Public Inquiry.
The sad fact is that there is no enforceable obligation on those presenting
evidence to tell the truth.